Gaston, South Carolina
3.8

I took my car in for a manufacture defect that falls under the warranty of 3 years or 36,000 miles.My car has 33,370 miles on and hasn't went over the miles of the warranty.

They told me that my warranty is over due to the three year.

Im not happy about it because my dash is warp and the statement clearly says 3 years or 36,000 miles and toyota is not holding up to what they say.Im not happy at all.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Had an Experience with Heyward Allen Toyota?

Comments

Who Me
Naperville, Illinois, United States #1028379

3 years or 36 months, whichever comes first.

Thousand Trails Rv Sanitary Conditions Review from Paicines, California Thousand Trails Rv "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..." Read more Camping World of Houston - BEWARE OF THESE *** ARTISTS Camping World " My husband is 82 and I am 67, and we had planned on enjoying this summer and fall while seeing the country. Who knows when we will be able..." Read more Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more Forest River - Water leak, no help! Forest River "Purchased 5/20/17, drove home, opened to find full of water, contacted Horizon RV, told to use warranty, Horizon RV attempted to fix 2x, still leaked, took to local dealer, tried..." Read more BEWARE OF SELECT HOME WARRANTY'S FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES Select Home Warranty "Select Home Warranty sent out an uncertified technician after filing a claim with them on 7/9. The evening of 7/9/17 I text a photo with s/n of the unit at..." Read more New JW Marriott at Walt Disney World ! (To be built by DCS Real Estate Investments of Palm Beach) Dcs Real Estate Investments "Yes! DCS Real Estate Investments of Palm Beach filed plans with Orange County on July 24, 2017 to develop the newest JW Marriott Hotel at Disney World. The new hotel..." Read more The Usa Nursery - A terrible company The Usa Nursery "I purchased some cherry trees from them back in April. It took them a long time to send me the trees. The trees looked like some dried up branches, and..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more