3.8

I took my car in for a manufacture defect that falls under the warranty of 3 years or 36,000 miles.My car has 33,370 miles on and hasn't went over the miles of the warranty.

They told me that my warranty is over due to the three year.

Im not happy about it because my dash is warp and the statement clearly says 3 years or 36,000 miles and toyota is not holding up to what they say.Im not happy at all.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). KongThaoLor is overall dissatisfied with Heyward Allen Toyota and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Heyward Allen Toyota.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Heyward Allen Toyota to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Heyward Allen Toyota?

Comments

Naperville, Illinois, United States #1028379

3 years or 36 months, whichever comes first.